whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The first post


Well then. This is the first. Hopefully the first of many. I hope someone reads this. Well you did atleast. So I'm Dallas Soonias. I'm 6'8, dark, skinny, and ill sick. I play a lot of volleyball. Yup. Volleyball is what I do. I play for the U of A right now. That's University of Alberta for yall unedumicated folk. Right now we're ALMOST undefeated. We've lost a match. It was against UBC. That's the University of British Columbia for yall backwardass folk. I really blame the loss on myself. I didn't perform like I should have.

By the way, When I'm not at U of A, I play for the Canadian national volleyball team. Or squad. Or crew. Whatever. I've been doing that for a few years now. But back to the point.

we lost cuz I didn't perform like I should have. That being said I don't think we'll loose many more matches. We're starting to play smarter. Taking a hint from the play of the great Aaron shula....shculea.....shuleetoshoes. Whatever his name is; our captain from last year. he knew how to get er done. So that's the first post. I'm new at this so bugger off if you don't like it, if you have any words of advice. Drop them. respek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home