whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Tuesday, January 09, 2007

homeboy, i came to party




WELL! its sure been a while. i've been without the internet for coming on a month now. turns out i'm SUPER addicted to communication. So i'm in Radom Poland. its like an hour south of Warsaw. its like.... regina. everyone hates it. whatever, i don't really mind. there's not much to do, but i was expecting worse. I drive a Peugeot 307 which I love. who'da thunk i'd love anything having to do with the french?? My appartment is on the third floor of a building that has been around since before the great war... like the first one. its old. but the appartment itself is nice. other than the old man across the hall, who has a habit of running into me with no pants on. he doesn't speak english, i don't speak polish, and he is ALWAYS drunk. I live across the town park from a sweet resturant where I go every night. the food is amazing in poland, and so healthy. i was expecting crappy food, but its all been great. oh i'm getting paid to play now, thats crazy, i forget that sometimes. like this is my job now. thats pretty sweet. anyways, My team site is www.ksjadar.pl so check it out if your board. its all in polish, so have fun. anyways, believe me, I miss all of you. nuff love and respect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home