whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Saturday, September 08, 2007

lazy saturday

yo. we got the afternoon off. YESSSS. and what are we all gonna do? sleep. for like 5 hours.

yo Everyone, go check out this girl Feist. She's great. If you've ever met me, u know I'm a hip hop head for the most part. well i guess I cant' say that, considering Harry bellefonte is currently on repeat... HOKAY! I BELIEVE YOU, Regardless, this girl is great. and R Kelly and Jay-z totaly ripped off one of hers songs. check inside and out by her, then check out Honey by R kelly and Jay-z. I guess if your gonna rip something off, might as well rip off something sweet ass.

I think she's from T dot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home