whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Friday, November 18, 2005

kiddidy cat


This ones for cat. Or Kat. Maybe kitty? Anyways. She's down south in Louisiana where people are fat, talk with funny words, eat everything deep fried, and have heart attacks. Not to mention most of it is now in the ocean.

so she's rockin it down south, But she's from Calgary. Which means she's a true Canadian. one of the good ones, one we want around. (I've heard of the brain drain, but when the states start stealing all our hot chicks there's a problem.) Apparently, as I'm told, she's one of the few around her university who is not dangerously obese. Quite the opposite. She's much like a street lamp. Or a giraffe.... Possibly a flag post?? Regardless she's hot. Just look.

And she's comin home. And you know what that means.... BAZZING!?!........ Actually what does that mean. Maybe she's gonna get drunk somewhere in Calgary? I certainly hope so. Once again I've proven to myself that I'm not a writer, specially when there's tittyballs on t.v. god bless "wild on". peice out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home