whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Quebec


So update time. long over due. man lots have changed, I guess thats life for you.


Right now I'm on holidays... kinda. I flew out to montreal lastnight on the ol red eye so I can do a camp tomorrow in shefferville. so i'm working on my time off, but i hope to make it fun so I can claim labour of love status.


someone go listen to shake sinora by Harry B right now.


So guess what. there some cats out of ottawa making a documentary on me and a few other indians trying to qualify for the olympics. how dope is that. they came down with the team to anahiem for norcecas and everything. Good people. Its still kinda akward with cameras on you all the time, but i'm sure it'll feel like home soon enough.


Hey arn't you Glad your not in a war!! I hope you thank you lucky friggin stars your not. seriously. Don't know how to get into it really. enjoy life, just don't be a stupid friggin jerk. frick.

anybody got some turntables they wanna sell?

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

1 little, 2 little 3 little indians. Hey wassup man it's Rod from Schefferville. Been great knowing you man, an inspiration for the young Natives of Schefferville Quebec. WoW|

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home