whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

hmmm.....


So, its Tuesdays, and I'm still not in Japan. Turns out I lied.

Well we played U of C two nights in a row. We won. The first night was fairly ugly. They took a set of us. It seems as if every team in the league comes in on Fridays full of p&v, with nothing to loose, and try to ran sack us. Which has happened every first set of every match we've had so far, by after the initial set, we tend to wake up and start hurting teams.

This weekend was no different, we lost the first set to cow town, only to go on and beat down the dinos. For reasons unbeknownst to me, Saturdays are always different. They usually are quick, and not much of a contest. But this weekend, I hope, is different.

This weekend we play TWU. Some people might even call them our arch rivals. I call them.....Well yes our arch rivals. They are definitely the other team on the continent that should give us problems; And I believe this is not because of there physical attributes (excluding that mountain of a man known as Chris Meehan). I believe there success has come because of their psychological edge over every team around.

I should take this time to note that most teams don't feel TWU has a mental edge, but it is true that if you think you have the mental edge, you do.

TWU feels they are the best, and that they should win the whole shabang this year. Well why not, they're ranked 1# in the nation today.

anyways, if your anywhere around U of A this weekend, it makes sense for you to come watch the two teams battle it out gladiator-fisticuffs style. respek.

ps click on the ad.

1 Comments:

Blogger S.F. Soonias said...

Man I'm hating on all these private religious schools. Keep religion out of CIS VOlleyball!! Oh no I didn't...yes I did...Didn't I?

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home