whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Monday, November 28, 2005

ITS OVVEEERRRRR


So, its Tuesday. We played TWU this weekend. We won six straight sets, so we're happy enough. Most celebrated by drinking beers and Shirley temples. Some played cranium, some hit spun hits on the ones and twos. Over all I guess it was pretty low key, of course that's with the exception of an emotionally heated dance off at that classic dance off battle ground, the armory.

Our team was represented well: Alex G.C. pulled his classic move of taking his shirt half off to make the white girls go crazy, Our resident stupid rookie gyrated and twitched is the illest manner, similar to that of a chipmunk getting shot over and over a gain by a bb gun. But this night the crown went to our very own Brock Pehar, who in a moment of desperation and glory took matters into his own hands and with the audiences eyes all staring straight into his soul, did a backflip to silence the critics.

But we are now done for 2005 or at least league games I should say. We don't play again for over a month, and when we do, it's in California. BOYA. Time to get discovered. That's right, cali! We're going to a Lakers game where I hope to get on the Jumbotron and have some "producer" discover my unique look and feel. Plus we're going to the price is right, where I'll get national exposure. Chances are this producer will produce things like ass bangin illegal immigrants and I'll have to dress up like little bo peep to get paid. Hey its a tuff world out there.

And if that doesn't work out, me and Pehar plan on getting shot in Compton. We're not exactly sure what to wear to ensure our getting mortally injured. Do we wear red? Or blue? Or camo? cuz if end up in the wrong side, and we're "wearin the wrong colors be cautious". But what if we're in the right part of the city and we just get props and free slurpies. Or camo, and we'll creep around like Apache Indians hunting white people. I'm thinking wearing a shirt with biggie smalls on it is a sure way to get shot in the ear like 8 times. Anyways, I'll let you know what the hospitals are like, I mean I should get in, I like almost white. I hope I mean gorilla black.

p.s. yo click my ad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home