whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Ottawa


Wow, its been a while.

well I'm on my hotel room kickin it. Waiting a few hours till we start getting ready to play tonight. We're in Ottawa right now. Playing in the Canada Cup, or Furlani cup. It was supposed to be Us, Cuba, Argentina, and Tunisia. Broke ass Cuba sold out with like a week before the tourny. So they've been going like crazy in the office trying to find another country to send a team. Of course no one agreed. Makes sense tho. all the national team players from all over are heading back to their pro teams right about now. So, we put together a make shift B team. Its basicly a team made of cis dudes.... And a bunch of French dudes..... Strange. Anyways. Now its Canada A, Canada B. Argentina, Tunisia. We've been having a good time playing together, getting ready for our first match tonight against the old balls Canada team, or Canada A. (A standing for arthritis pain in the knees). Things are looking....Ok. Other than my man Louis-Pierre just went out with an ankle injury. So that puts us down to 10 dudes. So this'll be fun. So I hope to have fun. Its been a while since I've really enjoyed playing the game. So I hope I can enjoy myself tonight. We'll see what happens tho.

Oh ya, the venue. I'm so happy, we got a super nice venue. Scotia Bank Place. where the sens play. Fits like 22000 or something silly. Last I heard we had 800 tickets sold. SO, its gonna feel empty. kinda like the MTS center last year at the Norceca championship. We will have to produce our own energy, and not rely on the fans. Well, this should be interesting. I should get a nap in before this crazy shiz. respek.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home