whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Monday, January 22, 2007

someones got a case of the mmmunndays


sorry its been a while. I really have nothing to report other than we lost again. we're 1-5. I'm running out of money cuz these cats haven't paid me yet, so i might have to fly back to Canada for a few days to fix some paper work.


well, I'm bad at volleyball again. anyone else suck at their job? it can be frustrating. its one thing to suck at what you do but still love doing it, but to be unsuccessful and not enjoy it, this is a problem for both employer and employee.


Now i know what your thinking, quit complaining Dallas your getting paid to play volleyball. yes this is true, but i don't know for how long if i keep playing this way. this is one of the problems with volleyball, or any pro sport for that matter, when you suck, you get replaced, there is always some Russian or Serbian or dude from WHATEVER country waiting for you to be terminated and take your place.


You know what be cool, opening a record shop, like a mom and pop operation. I'd take an HMV job any day, but having one of your own, like Kusak in High Fidelity; That would be the bomb diggity. I'm sure there's someone out there who works at a record shop thinking, man i'd love to play a sport for a living. strange how that works. to bad me and this unnamed anonymous person couldn't change lives for a week, just so we can both appreciate our personal situations more.


Anyways, at least I can still play. at least I'm healthy.. for the most part. i have a bit of a strained ab. trying to take care of that, don't want a hernia or whatever.


Anyone out there own a record shop, and is looking to hire a volleyball player with little to no direction about anything other than his family and music? maybe i'm in the wrong line of work.
I have so much music, other than food, it is by far what i have spent the most money on over the course of my life. man, the answers are always right in front of us, why is it to rare that we do what we know we should do, who are we trying to please. man I must sound like i'm trying to be deep here, but i'm only smart enough to get into the kiddie pool. well i'm gonna go to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home