whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Monday, December 15, 2008

mmmmmuunndays

I realized something while walking down the poorly lit, strange red fuzzy wallpapered like its about to start bleeding and shrinking, hallway to my apartment. I don't think most people realize how good the combination of chocolate and cheese is. I know its very north american to put cheese on everything, but its quite a gem. you take say a Hershey's milk chocolate bar and slap a thin slice of cheddar on there, and you in dairy heaven. try it. I dare you. your local dairy farmer dares you.




Did yall happen to see my Dad in the mid seventies?  seriously, how rock hard ladies/man's man can you get.  for those of you that were not around to bare witness I've provided a photo.  Seriously if I get half a dope is he was, i'm laughin.

Anyways, there was another canadian in town this weekend.  My main man Scott Price.  Repin the Yukon.  It was nice to speak some english and cool out with a fellow foreigner for a day.  always makes time go by a bit easier.

Getting pretty excited about christmas time.  5 days off in canada.  thats HUGE.  I don't think I've had 5 days off for christmas in a while.  I think I'm gonna lay around and do nothing.  hopefully gain at least 5 pounds. via mom's kitchen and wendys. (oh I pine for my sweet wendy in the wee hours of the night...)

Ya my volleyball team lost in five.  we're not playing as well as we should.  but atleast we didn't do something as silly as this prankster.  oh wait... he's on my team this year....





1 Comments:

Blogger Liceth said...

Hey man, how are you? I hope you are fine... I'm from Argentina and I found your blog 2 days ago... I think it's awesome!,..
Anyway, I would like to know if you played with Louis Pierre Mainville... You see, he's playing for an Argentinian team now and I think he's amazing...
Please answer me...
Here is my e-mail: victoriaheker@hotmail.com


Thank you,
see you next time,
Liceth

6:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home