whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Jamin on the one


its been quite some time again.  but thats ok.  I didn't have anything cool to say.  In fact I still don't...  snap

ok, whats on my plate here... I'm going to Russia on saturday.  That should be interesting.  Although I'm only there for 11 days before I come back to canada to rejoin the national team, I can already foresee a few problems.  Paramount among these is my lack of a Russia visa.  So they may just refuse my shit at the Door.  or Terminal.  I guess thats why I have an agent, to deal with all these stuffs.  I just hit the ball.

I'm sitting here watching waterpolo.  These dudes are ruff.  thats gotta be one of the hardest games to play.  cuz your huge and you got another huge dude hanging off you.  plus you gotta stay above water as to breath and not die.  I wasn't able to watch the olympics for the first few days cuz I was driving a massive U Haul back from winnipeg (i'm in edmonton now) and that was just fine with me.  but now that I have some faux down time (I should be packing n shiz) I find myself watching about 8 hours of olympics a day.  It was kind of my job to get my team there.  booooo.  Well atleast in London I'll be able to order food and talk to people.

Russia.  thats gonna be something I tell you what.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home