whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Thursday, December 01, 2005

........is that....beatboxing?



Click on the ad fool. I'm tryin to get that paper. Cuz you know, like wu tang say, cash rules everything around me CREAM, get the money, dolla dolla bill yall.

Some how this site is going to make me rich. Ya know why, cuz YOUR reading it. I receive like ten cents every time one of yall clicks on the ad. So at the current rate, this will be lucrative in 67 years. Of course with inflation, I'll be back to square one.

On a more important note. DJ "Tag'em up"(.....me) will be spinnin the hits at PANDA/BEAR FEST next Wednesday. (Dec 6th). Believe me, if you like mid nineties hip hop that most are trying to forget, this won't be a night you forget. i.e. Skee-lo, Naughty by nature, Montel Jordan, etc. Ja Rule lovers need not respond. I'll be taking requests prior to Wednesday, or you can request by dropping a comment on here, but not during the night, so don't bother me when I'm on the ones, and twos. It’s a whole different ball game once I'm in the booth, you talk to me cross, I might smash a CD and threaten to cut you up good. So don't mess around. Sheat.

So come out and support…. And cut some rug….. And dance alittle to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dallas said...

its at the armoury tomorrow night (wednesday the 7th) respek. i'm out.

11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home