whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Friday, September 08, 2006

Day 3


sup yall,

So, day three of the Canada Cup is over and in the books. First up, Canada 2 Lost to Tunisia.... frick. In three. They're pretty good. We were just not all that awesome. Might even call it a complete lack of awesomeness. void of an iota of awesomeness. Anyways. Canada A (old balls) beat Argentina in three. It was nice to see them play fairly well. Fred was doing his thing. That's why he's PAAAAAID in the Citttaaayyy. Good to see my man Terry Martin come in and finish things off with a few Martin style kills (Martin style of course being ill sick). So now its Tunisia and Canada A in the final, and Argentina and Canada B in the toilet bowl. I hope we do some good things tomorrow. Me personally too. I gotta do something. Get my act together. get'er done n shiz. Hit balls high n' hard. Serve heavy balls n stuff. Alright, i gotta go to sleep, early morning tomorrow.

P.s. thanks for clicking on the ad yall, it really helps me out.

p.s.s. if team canada started selling vintage jerseys or current jerseys, would yall buy them? I remember my friends back in the day bought some of Pauls jerseys. what you think?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home