whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Sunday, October 15, 2006

Damn Yall...


I thought the whole point of a blog is to say what you want? That's why no one edits this thing. I can talk smack about whatever or whomever i want. Like 50 cent n shiz. cept i got better rhymes.

as it turns out, there are a lot of haters out there. Upset with how I rep Canada. Turns out I don't work hard enough for them... Because they see our practices everyday... (or maybe i had "relations" with their mothers/ sisters/ ex-girlfriends, whos knows, its all heresay). I guess they have a right to hate since it is there tax money that pays me and my teammates, but they're pretty cold. I'm thinking its a dash of jealousy and envy that fires them up. Not of me as a person, which I'm sure they'd be quick to point out, but of the opportunities I get. That I can understand. Chances are if me and these haters met, there wouldn't be no rumble, we probably drink beer and talk sports or music. sheat i dunno.

But there will always be haters, like there will always be people to hate on, like Puff Daddy and Ja Rule; and then the people caught in the middle. this would be a great time to quote Dolamite, but I think kids read this now. and anyways, who ever got anywhere without starting some shiz here and there. Damn yall.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was very cool to meet you gang!

rosalie
quebec!
I don't know if you remember me but I was with the girrl team from quebec at porto rico!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home