whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Monday, October 16, 2006




Hey Gang,
I was just getting out the shower here and I wanted to show how much I appreciate the love yall been giving. So I thought I'd express my deepest respeck in thumbs up form. Only the finest of gangs get the coveted thumbs up, but yall are worth it. for sheeze.

Well I don't have much news today. We changed our schedule again. Now we have our workout in the morning, then as soon as we're done that, we drive across town right away to have an hour practise. Glenn feels its important to have some contacts right after a work out so we get the feel back right away; and our bodies learn what its like to make perfect contacts after we're tired. Pretty genius I think. then we get a few hours off. Then regular practise again at night. So we're picking it up even more. But all the old guys that are playing pro overseas are starting to trickle back to Canada now and will be joining up with us. And more bodies in practise is a good thing.

Well if I can give any advise I'd say, to become a better volleyball coach, ref, or player; listen to The Roots. I'd like to drop more knowledge, but its time for my beloved nap which the haters hate so much. Oh I'm gonna enjoy this nap. Ohhhh lordy this is gonna be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home