whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Monday, November 19, 2007

Its ALL OVER.......soon




Yo I got BOOKS of hooks.






Is anybody else worried? or is just me freaking out. I'm now fully convinced without a shadow of a doubt!!, that the world ends in 2012.




I'm on this plane yesterday expecting a relaxing flight back to the dubya so I can go back to work. but what do I get you ask? I'll tell you... u know the tiny tv's in the head rests that slowly poison us with radiation right? I flip it on hoping for meaningless flashes of sports that i'll forget by the time I deboard but will get me through the flight. But what I get is a 1 hour Sunday special on how we're all gonna die in 5 years. I knew I shoulda left the tv on sports center.
Turns out there's some funny bidness going on with the planets magnetic polls. greeeaaaaat. and some Mayan cousins to the south decided to make this calender and have it END on the same date these scientists think the earth is gonna aline with some black hole. wicked. and I think the oracles at Delphi predicted it too.


So I'm sitting in my cramped ass airplane chair trying to convince myself that its alllll good. I mean, since the beginning of people, dudes have been predicting the end will come in like 3-5 years, and every single time, they've been wrong without fail. i mean, otherwise we wouldn't be here. BUT, the kicker was, as I was starting to steady my head I looked at the man in the seat next to me, and whats he up too you ask? oh I'll tell you. Duew is reading a book called 2012......... now how creeeeepy is that. turn out he was reading what I was watching for the last hour. he seemed to laugh it off, which I did as well. u know, in keeping with social norms I didn't want to startle anyone on the plane, when in fact I wanted to grab him by the neck and start spitscreaming in his face something along the lines of "ITS OVER MAAANNNU. YOUR OLD YOU'VE DONE EVERYTHING YOUR GONNA DO, I'M YOUNG, I AIN'T DONE SHIT!!" in retrospect, he could just as easily been exploding inside like i was.



so I guess that's it. 5 years. enjoy! go do what you think you should get done, so like climb the pyramids, or swim in dead sea, or do that load of dark's that's sitting beside the machine. whatever you see fit. I'm probably gonna go rob a music store. anybody want a new set of drums? I can get that for ya lickedy split.




enjoy your time more.

3 Comments:

Blogger wfbvolleyball.tripod.com said...

hi there! I was wondering if you are available, this weekend sat.dec 1, to talk to some volleyball players at a men & women tournament in Kenora, Ontario. if you can or not, email me your requirements. Thanks a bunch, Mandy White
email: wfbvolleyball@go.com

1:03 PM  
Blogger someone said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:20 AM  
Blogger someone said...

Ooooh... I hope it won't be over, there are so much things to do in our lifes...
Peoples are often wrong, even when they lived thousands years ago...

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home