whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Friday, May 09, 2008

Wanna Get

I know you read these, you just proved it. So this is my dancing to wanna get. its a sweet jam by Parov Stelar. check him out. oh. I'm back in winnipeg. just finished day two of the national team tryout. lots of new faces. I'm really tired, and my body hurts. i'm old now. like 24. don't snicker, I feel ancient. Also I signed a contract with a russian team called Yaroslavl. That will be interesting. I'm sure I'll have lots to tell you guys when it comes time for me to head north... or north east. more east than north. well I guess it be faster to just go north to get there with the curvature of the earth an all.... I'm tired as balls otherwise I'd write more. i'm out, page me like its 94'.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home