whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Remember, Cosbyness is next to godliness.


whats worse for the environment;  tin/aluminum foil or plastic wrap?  like from start to finish, what hurts mr. planet the most?  personally I just like to eat the sandwich as soon as I make it,  why wait.

well its 2 am on a sunday night and I'm up blogging.  probably be up for a bit.  I was up till 330 lastnight cuz we won a game and had to celibrate.  so we had a nail bitter on saturday and won in 5 sets against the second last place team in our league, and to be honest,  after the last ball fell,  it felt like we won the world series... of french volleyball.  Its just we've been playing so bad lately, it was nice to grind out a win u know.  Big match coming this saturday.  Montpellier vs. sete.  which doesn't mean anything to anyone not in a 30km radius of.... well i guess were I write to you from right now.  my firm yet comforting bed.  I really just want to keep tryin to get my game back,  but I'm sure the two organizations will be sweating bullets all week.  poor dudes.

Today I went and saw Gav play in sete.  dude gave me his flower before the game which is generally meant to be given to small girls, mothers and girlfriends.  Of course it was documented as you can see from the above photo.  I thought it was funny, so I flamboyented up the exchange.  makes me wonder why I didn't go for a career in gay art shows or musical theater.  anyways.  its pretty late.  I had more to say... I think,  but its pretty late and my mind is woorrkkinggg ssllloooowwww.  I think i'm gonna cool out on this Q-tip and slip off to sleep.

p.s.  prey for my Grandmother please.  she is very tired.  thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home