whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Friday, February 20, 2009

I like South Beach but I'm in St. Tropez


....You know I'm fairly sure the last team we played probably thinks I'm a bit off in the head brains.  It was a three set game, and I spent the whole third set dropping ODB and Skee-lo rhymes.  odd thing is I'm playing the best ball i've been playing all year.  I hardly remember anything from the third set other than a few plays and our coach yelling at us.  It must just be different for everyone to find a way to play their best.

oh snap,  last week I was driving past St. Tropez France, while listening to Jay-Z rap about St. Tropez France.  How cool is that!   AND I"M OUT!!

1 Comments:

Blogger S.F. Soonias said...

Jay-Z needs to buy beach wear from a Maternity store.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home