whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Monday, July 13, 2009

I know you want whats on my mind

that was wild.  This guy just strummed this thin metal string with the end of his index finger to create a electrical pulse that ran through about a million speakers, and 20,000 people standing in a field felt a bass tone in the chest.

I just got back from watching Stone Temple Pilots play at the Ottawa bluesfest.  man those guys know how to rock.  Sex Type Thing may be the rockinest rock song I've ever seen played live.  it was perfect rock.  anyways I'll quit geeking out.  but I will say this, at one point in the concert, while a field of rockers were facing forward to see what crazy antics might come next, i looked left.  and there was the Canadian War Memorial Museum.  Now i'm not sure if soldiers fought so we can have rock and roll, but I was very thankful to have the opportunity to live and have the freedom to choose my lifestyle.  Basically it boils down to this,  I might not agree with the war, but I have nothing but respect for the soldier who is fighting to defend his country.  The soldier doesn't pick the fight, he just answers the call.

anyways.

Its been a while since I've blogged.  lots of stuff has happened.  I'm still training with Team Canada in ottawa.  things are going well.  except my feet hurt.  I should let you know I'm kinda down, and kinda tired. so I'll stop there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home