whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Love from within the ranks

The following is straight up thief'd from Sarain Soonias' blog. its funny, much love in the fam.

Monday, January 29, 2007

Big Shout-Out to Jordan ToppingsYo, I cant even front like I have anything interesting to say. Basically the only worthwhile thing I got done today was finishing a pizza to myself and knocking down jumper after jumper on the hapless starters in quarter court hahahahha. Jokes, I had like two pieces left but who doesn't love cold pizza for breakfast.Thats gangsta, and speaking of gansta shit make sure to peep my partner in rythmes upcoming internet based project. Ya, I said it co-founder and international man of ballin' outta control, Jord McFarlen is rumoured to be starting his own blog page. Tackling issues like the increasing financial illiteracy among highschool students, and reasons why G Unit is wacker than a muthafucka, Jordy Jihad will no doubt push the limits of free speech and good taste.On a serious note, those of you who know me on a friendly basis will no doubt have met my brother one way or another. His name is Dallas Soonias and that cat is stranded in the middle of Poland playing pro-volleyball and pushing rythmes like weight!!!! Yeaa-e-yeaaa!!!! But seriously, he's stuck in broke ass Poland (sorry lisa but he's in a broke ass part of Poland). By the sounds of it they are not exactly doing big thangs record wise which is no doubt doing wonders for his emotional and psychological state of mind. I mean, what would YOU do if you were stuck in busted ass Poland playing volleyball alongside a bumch of polish brothers who don't understand you and just got Miami Vice on cable like a week ago? What would you do?Truth be told I have no idea how I would deal with that situation besides having a break down and storming the Canadian embassy, looking for a plane ticket home. And maybe you'd have a meltdown too, and thats okay. But for his sake lets just hope he copes with having a rough season in a foreign country as well as he can. In fact, why don't we all send him a few positive lines in an email? Maybe a "Hey, heard your in fucking Poland. Thats too bad. Good luck with the season", or maybe, "Hope Poland doesn't get invaded by Germany again because you'd probably get shot. Best of luck with Volleyball." People, I employ you to do the right thing and offer a few lines of moral strength for you friend, my brother, our favourite giant volleyball playing indian.Well wishes can be sent to native92@hotmail.com or feel free to respond to his videoblog at http://whatshappeningtodallas.blogspot.com/ (shit is mad funny and culturally enlightening). I would take it as a very kind gesture and I'm sure he woulnd't mind it either. Remember people, Po-Land.
posted by S.F. Soonias at 10:46 PM

1 Comments:

Blogger joanna said...

Hey Dallas!

Just finished reading your blog...you sound like a spoiled rotten brat but maybe, just maybe its only my opinion, obviously i dont know you at all. Anyway, good luck in "fucking" Poland, in Radom, the greatest city. I felt sorry for Eithun, now i feel very sorry for you. Inform us please how do you cope with polish reality, i am really curious...

Say hello to Seba.

Take care

xo

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home