whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Thursday, January 25, 2007

no title needed


thats not even me, thats Sax, a few months ago. he wears green knee pads...


somehow I got a homeless dude living across the hall from me. isn't that a paradox? homeless dude.... in... an apartment. but for real, every now and then he'll greet me all drunk to high heaven, in our dark wooden stairwell... in his underwear. my man in drunk allllot. smokes like a fish too.

I'd write more but that's all i wanted to say. haha. so deal with it ya punk bitches!! leave a comment, cuz i know on avg. 300 people look at this junky site a day, so SAY HI for Sam Hill. i gotta know my audience so i can cater to yall.





I'm going to some town in Poland tomorrow to play a volleyball game. cuz that's my job. kinda dope hey! alright, its 2 am, and i should be sleeping, but i wanted to show my dedication to yall.



p.s./shameless plug, go check out my brothers blog. www.loveandbasketballwiththes.blogspot.com

don't hate the player, hate the indian. its what the man has been doing for 500 years. shoot, why'd i have to bring that up. doesn't even have anything to do with this post. screw this i'm leaving.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home