whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The inner workings of my mind grapes

I forgot to mention I'm going to play volleyball in spain next year.  Town called Almeria.  Its on the southern tip.  Basically Africa.  Its like half a gun shot from morocco.  Maybe a nine iron.  They even wrote up a nice article on their website.  My mother quite enjoyed that.

I went to a movie alone tonight.  I asked a few people to go and all said no.  I think secretly I was kinda happy no one said yes.  some times a guy needs alone time.  time to re-think his whole game plan.  or remember old game plans forgotten and need to get back on.  gotta get back on track.

I've been living in Gatineau PQ since may and it still feels like I just got here.  I don't have anything on my walls and my rooms looks like a bomb went off with all my clothes uvry where.

I honestly feel bloggers should only blog when they have interesting things to blog about... so...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home