whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

out of date


First I wanna say sorry for not updating in a blue moon.  I've kinda been all over the place and I don't have a internet connection.  I just got to Almeria spain and I'm still adjusting.  team canada won our last tournament in mexico so we're now qualified for the world championship in italy next summer.

I wanna say hi to the three nice ladies from Ireland that I met two nights ago. I wanna say thank you for the compliment from ALE and again sorry to everyone who's actually interested in where I am.  shall update you guys as soon as I get a connection in my appartment.... so don't hold your breathe.  so everybody keep it real, and enjoy each other.  peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home