whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Thursday, March 04, 2010

Who Are You?

This girl has been all over my life for weeks now. I find her intriguing like the modern Mona Lisa must have been hundreds of years back, and by the by, I've seen that painting up close. It ain't no big thang. You can't get less than 4 meters near it and there's about 3 thousand people in the same room trying to get the same picture of it, and everyones irritated for the same reasons. Really the people should turn around a have a gander at the painting on the opposing wall. Its massive, like broad side of an old Saskatchewan barn. It took some ridiculous amount of time to paint. And the attention to detail is astounding, as if it was the sole reason for the artist's existence. truly a masterpiece. I wish I could remember the name of it. So go to the Louvre, follow the crowds to the Mona Lisa, and turn around.

Annyways, This girl. man, this girl. I want to ask her so many questions, I want to know all about why she is. I appreciate her so much. The photo itself raises to many questions and has so much to praise. Somehow with all the chaos in such a small space, all that should be focused on is in focus. Also the use of cold dark colors is a perfect choice to highlight.... well her highlights. It's like waking up too early for work, sitting down to eat a bowl of plain oatmeal for breakfast and getting punched in the face... with a watermelon.

Now the subject herself is mysteriously beautiful. I think. And thats something enchanting about her. Her face isn't clearly shown, but you can tell she's gorgeous ... right? For example, I'm going to assume since her teeth and lips are symmetrical the rest of her is as well, and isn't that the definition of beauty? Now her face is slightly turned away, but her eyes are facing the camera, giving off the impression that she doesn't want to give away that she's looking, but she's looking. Or possibly she's just aloof of herself. Basically she's letting you into what she's about, but not in so much as so you can figure out what she's about.

Then there's her cool sharp grey wolf eyes.

And what do you do with this girl? Certainly nothing conventional. You can't take her to a chick flick at the local movie multiplex, cuz she only watches indi films which she understands on a deeper level than you can analyze your fantasy football team; and you can't simply go get a cup of coffee at tim's, you have to take her to paris and sit in a sidewalk cafe as the sun comes over the Notre Dame to do her justice.

Maybe I'm biased since I've had blue hair a few times in my life, but regardless, I'm sure if she was blonde brunette or a red head she'd still have had my attention for the last couple weeks.


Custom Search

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home