whats happening to Dallas?

the trials and tribulations of a young indian in the citaaaaay

Thursday, December 17, 2009

luggage tags


I had terrible food poisoning on saturday night. I threw up serious litres of stomach sauce. It was a painful time. After I was so exhausted I passed out. I woke up at 3 am with an intense throbbing pain in my legs and forehead, but for reasons unbeknownst to me, I could only focus on one thing: why arn't old Jewish men more upset with young Afro-American men who use the word Ghetto so freely?

I rolled around for several more hours because of pain in my legs due to dehydration, but the only conclusion I could come to was this. Most Jewish people I've met are peaceful, almost to the point of passive, and a lot of old Jewish men might be making money off of young Afro-American men using the word Ghetto on records.

Thats my word. I'm out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hey D,

Missing you.

Hope you're feeling better.

The sports center is STILL behind in construction, so don't worry too much, you might still make it back in time to be the first person to use it.

Glenn gave me this website where I can watch european matches live, so I'll be keeping TABS ON YOU!

*evil laugh*

Come back soon, k?

I have a new bar to show you.

Plus the food is great.

Your dwarven pal,

-Couto

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home